As a company with a strong background in due diligence dating back to the mid-eighties, Situs prides itself on its capacity to maintain data quality at all levels, sustaining 99.998% accuracy in data aggregation and related projects.
Whether approaching asset thresholds for DFAST or CCAR stress testing, or other data intensive projects, our seasoned professionals efficiently identify and extract key data elements from agreed-upon sources of truth to deliver superior results through a three-step Quality Control (“QC”) process.
Situs draws from the largest pool of senior underwriters in the market, providing the ability to rapidly deploy a large number of experienced professionals on site to multiple locations while leveraging internal resources.
The Situs team has experience with all major property and lease types and has worked with leases in 10 currencies and financial statements in 5 languages.
Validated and populated 10 million data points in CCAR and DFAST projects
Accounted for $80 billion in outstanding principal
Reviewed 450,000 loan files
Maintained an accuracy of over 99.998% on CCAR projects
Maintained 100% accuracy on data certification for HMDA reporting in 2014
- Review and stratify loan portfolios
- Run analytics to determine weaknesses in lending by geographic areas
- Create a closer look by specific property types
- Accuracy test of data fields related to loan portfolios
- Data is verified, analyzed and stratified, including multi-risk layering
- Compliance Audits: Bank regulatory data verification and population in support of stress testing
- Loan File and Risk Rating Reviews: 99.998% accuracy on loan files
- Data Tape & Asset Summary Creation
- Portfolio Reporting & Quarterly Surveillance
Commercial Real Estate- All Property Types•
Residential Real Estate•
Credit Cards and Consumer Lending•
Commercial and Industrial
European bank was able to exit challenging loan by leveraging Situs' underwriting as well as capital markets group to source buyers.
Situs, the premier global provider of strategic Real Estate business solutions for the Financial Services industry, today announced that Nick Rudenstine joins Situs as President and Chief Operating Officer (COO). In this role, Mr. Rudenstine will have direct oversight of Situs’ business lines globally and will manage key functions throughout the firm.
CCAR Stress Testing has hidden issues that Managing Director Ed Robertson has resolved for banks.