Situs RERC has authored a white paper on the considerations and discrepancies of open-end and closed-end structures investing in CRE debt. The article covers:
- Fair Value of Investments: transparency in risk evaluation and investor return reporting;
- Fund Life: either defined or infinite;
- Liquidity: often, a significant factor in attracting capital;
- Risk Analysis: aggregating interest rate risk, liquidity risk, credit (default) risk, refinancing risk and more;
- Valuation Frequency: managing valuation fluctuations as a result of interest rate volatility.
Click here to read the full article.
For more information, please contact Brian Velky.